BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

london bridge is falling down... ha ha ha

assalamualaikum

it's been a long time since i didnt update my blog..except 4 da short entry before.. well im not busy as some others who like to blame 'being bz' as the reason they didnt post anything 4 a quite long time.. i will blame the laziness virus that apparently attack me ..n thank godness it didnt attack u guys.. ha ha ha why i 'spiking londonnnn' in this entry?.. becoz i was ask by pak jowo aka tutti frutti buah hati to improve my english.. well im not that good in english..but yet i still can understand csi show without putting in the bm sub.. and i bet u still can understand my broken english r8? so im not that bad kan..ha ha ha

wanna know why i didnt post any entry currently.. it's becoz i got an ulcer in my mouth.. right in my lower lips & it hurt me a lot everytime i chew on something and it hurt me MORE every morning.. eh what it has to do with blogging & ulcer.. oooo i know.. ulcer is actually will make your laziness virus more powerful padahal alasan je.. especially when you switch on your laptop and planning to post something n u suddenly think that ice cream will treat ur ulcer better ... but it hellll no!
my mum said butter will help to treat ulcer.. but i prefer the rokok daun instead.. when i was in uum, my lecturer gave me rokok daun and ask me to put directly to my ulcer.. it super duper powerful hurt!! i cried.. CRIED!!! its really hurt.. like squeezing a lemon directly to ur wound.. but it treat my ulcer very fast.. and i suddenly likes the feeling when u put the rokok daun on ur ulcer.. i was like addicted to that pain.. am i psycho or what? it scared me a lot.. so i dont think i should use that petua now.. if this ulcer dont get better until next week, then ill go find bonjela at pharmacy laa..

waaa,,, this is super duper boring entry r8?..blame pak jowo kuat bebel.. he's the one who want me to improve my english.. ooo..u know.. i think i prefer further my study in master than taking dpli.. i prefer being a lecturer instead of being teacher.. but dpli intake is earlier than master intake.. ;(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...