BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

semangat yang hilang

assalamualaikum cinta
wa'alaikumsalam rindu

hi there.. wonder why my entry suddenly feels like im drowning in a deep sea? well after 6 months ++ after grad without any job, i think it really depressed me and suddenly my job hunting spirit begin to reduce time to time.. kalau dah semangat hilang apa pun tak boleh kan..

everyday i try to change my attitude.. i try to sleep early so i can wake up early..i wanna enjoy every single day of my life.. but the loneliness is killing me.. every morning when my alarm clock start knocking my eardrum i will automatically switch it off and thinking theres nothing exciting waiting for me if i wake up this early.. it happens everyday..

i guess i should start a new life.. new spirit.. new attitude..
while hoping there is always chances to change before its to late..

i wanna be a better person.. dunia n akhirat of coz.. ;)
i wanna success in both dunia n akhirat..

planning is one of the key to success right?
and the secret of getting ahead is getting started..

i remembered puan faizah always remind us to recite surah al-mulk every night.. so Allah always protect us..
i try to do it every night..
let us see the meaning of surah al-mulk

till we meet again..
start your planning now, and see how close is u with 'success' ..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...