BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

campus life

assalamualaikum

it had been 3 months 
my life in ukm is getting better nowadays.. i can catch up my studies.. but still assignmentsss give me headache.. i have to review more and more journal.. i have to learn more econometric test in order to understand the journals... i still confuse with ADF test.. ADF test is still a simple test, yet it take 2-3 days for me to understand it.. oh god.. please help me

my first exam will be on 2nd of January.. please pray for me..

please say this word 
" Ya Allah Tuhan yang Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang,, Kau Permudahkanlah Urusan Sahabat Ku in.. Bantulah Sahabat Ku ini Dalam Peperiksaannya Ya Allah.. Ameen.. "

Thanks for your kindness..

Lots of love
Dzara ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...