BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

this I promise u..


amy <3 ana <3 mek an <3 aku
(aie n aini takde dlm gambo)

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...


aku rindu ampa semua..

aku sebenanrnye planning nak smbung master di uum
tapi td bile tgok gambo ni terpk..
macam mane aku nak mgharungi hidup kat sane tanpe ampa sume
mcam mane aku nak lalu semua lorong2 yg penah kite lalu dlu tanpe langsung tak engaktkan ampa?
mampukah aku
sampai satu saat pasti akan ada airmata yang gugur kerana rindukan ampa..
mungkin patut smbung kat ums je.. rase tak sanggup nak dok uum kalau ampa semua takde T_T




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...